In the “Seven Steps To Be A Successful Remote Administrative Assistant”, you will learn:
- My step-by-step plan on how I was able to enter the demanding market of Online Jobs Professionals and get clients after only applying for three days.
- My proven system on how to find clients thru effective branding and niching.
- My tried and tested method of providing remote administrative assistance that clients love.
In the “Acing Cover Letters and Interviews”, you will learn:
- How to create a cover letter that potential online clients would like to read and make you hireable.
- Tips that work on how to respond to job offers and make your cover letters your voice in getting that dream job!
- What to do before and during online interviews so you can close that deal and get that client!
Not only will you be able to watch the replays, I will also give you a copy of the “Ultimate Cheat Sheet In Acing Cover Letters and Interviews” for FREE!
About Rea Yadao
I’m a solopreneur that has been providing remote executive assistant services to clients located in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe since 2013. I am the founder of R.E.A. Solutions that provides remote administrative services and back office solutions to clients around the globe. Prior to working online, I have 10 years experience working in the BPO industry providing customer care and technical support wherein 6 of these years were done as a Team Leader.
I am also an Online Jobs Coach of OnlineJobsUniversity.com and spearheaded the launch of the Remote Administrative Assistant Training through the said organization. I have also been going around the country together with OnlineJobsUniversity.com and the Department of Information, Communications, and Technology teaching people about online jobs through the Rural Impact Sourcing program.